Aquatic Body Work Dariya & Daniel
Aquatic Body Work Watsu & Liquid Flow
Sessions are approx 1 hrs of floating effortlessly in warm water, being gently held and guided by a highly experienced and well trained therapist.
Diving into a space of deep connection and inner freedom…
- offers profound relaxation and a unique sense of weightlessness
- releases stress, tension and fatigue
- reduces physical pain, especially neck and back pain
- increases flexibility and range of motion
- regulates breathing and sleep patterns
- resolves traumas associated with water, birth, and near-drowning experiences
- builds calmness, focus, and trust in oneself and with others
Aquatic bodywork, a holistic warm water treatment, is a quickly growing deep relaxation and healing modality recommended by physiotherapists, massage therapists and health practitioners around the world.